Thursday, August 6, 2009

Serendipity Papercrafting Kit!



We are so excited to present our brand new bimonthly papercrafting kit! Each limited edition kit can be purchased for just $25 and will be brimming with wonderful goodies! The kits will be available in the store while supplies last. Our design team will create lots of gorgeous projects to inspire you and these will be displayed in the store and posted on our blogs.


To celebrate this new venture we are hosting our first ever blog hop and giving away a FREE KIT! Simply leave a comment about the kit on Serendipity Vintage Scraps and you'll be entered to win! The winner will be announced Friday, August 14th via email and on the blog.

Click here for a complete list of kit contents.




Hop on over to Michelle's blog and see her great ideas for using this kit!












Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Amy B said...

Love the new kits that you are selling. I will be checking them out!!!!

August 7, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger veronica said...

so excited to see what everyone will be making!

August 7, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Sonya Addington said...

Roni and Michelle are very talented ladies. I'm missing Kim because I haven't been over that money saving bridge from Indiana for too long a time. The kit is beautiful and I hope you pick me...pick me...pick me! Oh, I love your shop Kim!
Sonya Addington

August 7, 2009 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Kimmay said...

Well, aren't we special!!! I am going to be in on this adventure you can betcha!!! This is going to be awesome!! Save me one, see ya Wednesday!! Kimmay

August 7, 2009 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Kimmay said...

OK, I just 'Blog-Hopped' and that was fun! Saw two very clever projects using this kit! Now, what will I do with all these goodies? Probably keep them in the original package for a year and find them again and go "Oh, I had forgotten about this!!" LOL!!

August 7, 2009 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger kandilin said...

Kim - the colors in this kit are
fabulous. I am glad you are getting in the kit business

August 7, 2009 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Love the kits. Another thing to be addicted to.

August 7, 2009 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger AuBien said...

Great idea! Love to see what kinds of projects can be done with these!

August 8, 2009 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Paige Thomas King said...

okay--this could be the project that gets me scrappin' for sure!
kim, i am so excited that you'll be joining us for Spectacular, Spectacular!
paige

August 13, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home