Friday, August 14, 2009

The Winner!


Today's the day to announce the winner of our very first papercrafting kit!! Thanks so much for all your comments and support! Without further adieu the winner is:




SONYA ADDINGTON!!






Congratulations Sonya! I can't wait to see what you create with this kit!!


If you didn't win this time, don't worry! We will be giving away another kit on September 4th! So be sure to check the blog and leave a comment on the September 4th post!!






Michelle has posted a great tutorial for creating a bind-it-all book using our August kit! Check it out at http://msmathey.blogspot.com/



You can also see this project in person at Serendipity!


Stay tuned for more blog posts each Friday with inspiration for using this kit!



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sonya Addington said...

Oh my goodness! This is so much fun! A stamping friend just called and told me I won this great prize! Guess where I'll be this Saturday? Yep picking up my prize! Thank you Kim! Go Serendipity! I love your store! Thank you! Thank You! You picked me! You picked me! Yeh!

Sonya Addington "AKA" The Winner!

August 14, 2009 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger veronica said...

hey, congrats to sonya(aka, the winner).

August 14, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger michsmith1973 said...

Congrats Sonya...enjoy your fabulous kit!

August 21, 2009 at 3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home