Thursday, September 24, 2009

Spectacular! Spectacular!


Vintage inspired papercrafts...those words alone are enough to make me swoon! But I am beside myself with glee to be a part of an amazing event called Spectacular! Spectacular! on October 23rd and 24th in Clarksville, TN. The event is being held at 125 Franklin Street in historic downtown Clarksville, the home of two of my favorite new stores: Hodgepodge and Artifacts.



The event kicks off Friday night at 5 pm with a vendor fair that includes workshops by Jenni Bowlin! Serendipity, along with Jenni and many other vendors will have booths featuring lots of vintage inspired crafty goodness!



Randy, Michelle, and I are teaching workshops at the event on Saturday. You can get all the details by clicking on the Spectacular website. Randy is teaching 2 silver soldering workshops, Michelle is offering a gorgeous collage on canvas class and a card class, and I am teaching the DREAM banner workshop and a Vagabond Vintage Junque Book!



We are thrilled to be a part of this event! Spaces are limited, so register soon!




Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Hi Kim!! I just found your blog today and I'm so glad that I've found your store. Myself, Hayden and Lily will be back again soon. I want to take a Copic class.

October 17, 2009 at 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home