Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A New Adventure Begins!

Flashback to 2007: the tiny guest room in my house was bursting at the seams with my papercrafting madness! I decided to search for a studio space, and a full-fledged store - Serendipity- was the result! Having a shop of my own was a dream come true and a grand adventure, but now it's time for the next part of the journey. Serendipity will be closing its doors on Main Street for the last time on Friday, January 29th. But now a new adventure begins! I have opened a booth at the Owensboro Antique Mall, and I'll be launching a new Etsy Shop in March!


I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who made Serendipity such a special place. My husband Randy, our Design Team: Michelle Mathey & Roni Ramsey, and of course all our wonderful customers! I hope you'll come along as I chronicle my new adventures on this blog!


Thanks for the memories!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Michellem said...

It has been so much fun! Thanks for the opportunities! I hope the best for you/Randy's future endeavors!

January 6, 2010 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger AmyInKy said...

I was sad to get the email today stating that you were closing. Since I'm an hour+ away, I usually try to stop in when visiting with family in Henderson. Our trip over the holidays happened when you were closed.
Best wishes on your new ventures!

January 6, 2010 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger veronica said...

I too, have enjoyed working/designing with you. What fun we had! I hope all goes well with your new booth. And your etsy shoppe too.
Thanks for the stamping memories.

January 6, 2010 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

I am sad to hear this news. I have enjoyed meeting you two and have loved visiting your store.
Good luck to you in whatever you do!

January 7, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home